A Performance marketer or Paid Search & Social Specialist (Facebook & Google Ads) is an ADSPACE® associate who is responsible for generating profits for our clients through advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Google & Youtube Ads. The Paid Search & Social Specialist’s ultimate objective is to grow and scale the client’s paid media account(s) by driving equal or lower costs per customer acquisition while increasing paid media spend. They should demonstrate excellent communication skills along with proficiency in advertising and marketing principles to evaluate the most cost-effective paid media solutions for clients. They will Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via various paid search & social advertising channels including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, Adroll, Criteo, Taboola, Bing, Yahoo, Apple, etc.
- 1+ years of related work in media planning, buying, and/or analysis with budgets exceeding $100k annually
- A comprehensive understanding of Facebook Ads and Google AdWords including but not limited to: ad auction, bidding types, general advertising ecosystem, copy & creative, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace
- Manage between 5-15 paid search & social accounts on behalf of ADSPACE® clients, with aggregate monthly spending ranging between $25,000 – $500,000
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics in Data Studio to quantify results and communicate them to the client